"The trade of advertising is now so near to perfection, it is not easy to propose any improvements".
- Samuel Johnson (1759).

Friday, September 24, 2010

Facebook video assignment

I just realised that I had not yet put my video assignment on my blog. This is my very first attempt at making a video. I had no idea how to make a video but thought it was definately worth learning!

This video is on "How marketer's can use Facebook to create customer value". It focuses on Facebook ad's and Facebook pages. This video was made by Pat and myself.
Here it is,

2 comments:

  1. that was really informative - i never really noticed the way ads directed at me just seem to coincide with things that are happening in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either, until i got engaged and i thought huh thats weird that i keep getting advertisements for wedding dresses, wedding boquets, wedding photographers, jewellers etc. Then when i changed my status to married i would get dry cleaner ad's asking "Have you recently got married?, then have your wedding dress cleaned and preserved today". I think it is very clever how the ad's are specifically targeted at each individual, so much so, that i must admit i have clicked on a few ad's.

    ReplyDelete